Saturday, February 22, 2014

EyeCandy - Kilnformed and Torchworked Glass Information Site



I put up my first web site well over ten years ago using Microsoft FrontPage. The focus of the site was my adventures in glass fusing, and teaching various glass fusing techniques. I did this for a number of years and almost made a go of it. But for various reasons decided it was time to move onto other things. I posted a blog post here a few months ago on the Elements of Design in Glass Art, and it has been one of the most popular posts. Because of that I've decided to point glass enthusiasts to my old site which has tons of information on glass fusing.

You can find EyeCandy at http://www.jimbolesdesigns.com/eyeCandy/index.html

There are lots of informative pages and links spread throughout. It was going to be the contact place for my students at the Chicago Avenue Fire Arts Center in Minneapolis, and for my community education classes.

You will also find a lot of glass fusing information at this blog, if you go back to 2010 and before (see links at the left panel) .

Hope you find the information useful. Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment